Born in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia, on 8th July 1976. He got his Bachelor Degree in Psychology. He is the eldest son of father, Asnawi and mother, Nur Hidayah.
In 1996, M. AK. first learned painting from his cousin, Bp. Agus Salim Suyuti. With full support from his parents and family, he kept on painting, despite his busy study and his activity as the head of Sanggar Ciprat and Theatre Lugu in the Faculty of Psychology UMS.
In 1998 he improved his skill by learning painting from painters, D. Mantri and Bp. Hasyim Katamsi.
In 2000, Mohammad A.K. totally devoted himself as a painter. By be- coming a painter, he wanted to show his gratefulness towards God, The Creator, who had given him such a great talent in art. In the guidance of a painter, K.R.T. Sulistyo Hadinagoro, he went through a process to become a professional artist.
Psychology as his formal educational background influenced his creativity in paintings. Mohammad A.K. created paintings not only with high tech precision, but also created details which showed the more real of the reality itself. Not only details that can be caught by the eyes lenses, but also the one that can be caught by the eyes of soul.
There was always the power of contemplative value in his art works, with the tendency towards peaceful messages. And most of all, his works showed a lively dynamics that gave relax environment and comfort that could attract long dialogues.
- 2007 in Drawing Gallery, Singapore
- 2006 Gedung Departemen Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata, Jakarta
- 2003 in Mercure Hotel and Residence, Jakarta
- 2008 Exhibition in Singapore Art Fair 2008
- 2008 Exhibition in Taipei Art Fair 2008
- 2005 Gather Exhibition at the grand opening of Gallery Muri, Borobudur, Magelang
- 2005 Exhibition in Balai Sudjatmoko Solo with Theatre Lugu in Faculty of Psychology UMS
- 2004 Exhibition 'Kebanggaan Anak Negri' in Wisma BNI'46,
- 2004 Gather Exhibition in Balai Sudjatmoko, Solo
- 2003 Exhibition 'Psychology on Canvas' with Theare Lugu
in Faculty of Psychology UMS
- 2003 Exhibition GSIM VIII in Wisma PKBI, Jakarta
- 2002 Year End Exhibition in Quality Hotel, Solo
- 2002 Exhibition GSIM VII in TBS, Solo
- 2002 Exhibiton 'Balada Semar' in Sahid Kusuma Hotel, Solo
- 2002 Exhibition for FKY in Yogyakarta
- 2002 Exhibiton with Paman Ung in Gedung Nalendra, Semarang
- 2001 Year End Exhibition in Sahid Kusuma Hotel, Solo
- 2001 Exhibition GSIM VI in Quality Hotel, Solo
- 2001 Exhibition in Wisma Golf Manyaran, Semarang
- 2001 Exhibition with Mega Exhibition in Gedung Wanita, Semarang
- 2000 Exhibition GSIM V in Sahid Raya Hotel, Solo
- 2000 Exhibition Bengawan Solo Art II in Gedung Filateli, Jakarta
- 2000 Exhibition 'Seribu Bunga' with Edo Art Gallery
in Patra Jasa Hotel
- 1999 Exhibition with Sanggar Ciprat in Auditorium Widyo Graha, Solo
- 1999 Exhibition GSIM IV in Sahid Kusuma Hotel, Solo
- 1999 Exhibition in Gedung Graha Wisata, Solo